Friday, September 2, 2011

WELCOME!

Hi guys,
My name is Chris. I am a Graduate Student hoping to pursue an Individualized Master's in Race, Class, Gender, and Sexual Orientation and Oppression. I ended up registering for this class as a result, transferring only a few weeks ago from the MSW program. I did my BA in Womens Studies here at RIC. I am very excited about this semester, as I missed the material covered in classes like these that I didnt get in my other program. When I am not on the RIC campus, I am usually playing one of my 4 instruments somewhere(if even my own living room), spending time with friends and family, which sometimes includes skype calls to friends in far away places, shooting pool, or working on starting my own nonprofit. I am not new to Blogger so if anyone is struggling feel free to leave a comment and I will help when I can. I will be posting again regarding the upcoming class material after I listen to the podcast.
In solidarity,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment